Saturday, January 31, 2009

Just a check in

Hi:
This is just a quick check in to let everyone know that Hong Kong is an incredible city there is so much to do and see that it becomes information overload. The other day I wrote up a posting it was long and in detail, and really,really good, of how the trip was coming over, what the city was like, etc. etc. I went to post it and ran out of time with the Internet that I was using, and it just went to the big trash bin in never, never land, so............. I was frustrated to say the least. so I'll try again when I arrive in Thailand. I'm having a great time,but there is not enough of it. Leave for Thailand tomorrow and can't get Air Canada to let me web check-in, because it's not on an air Canada flight but it's an Air Canada Ticket. Fun and Games.


TD

4 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you're off to a good start, Tom.

    For the record, if you are writing up a blog posting you can hit the "Save Now" button at the bottom of the page to save it from time to time without publishing it. That way you won't lose long postings if the computer goes down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! we are so glad to hear you are alive and well and having fun. It's also good to see that you put some thought into your excuse. Ha Ha Ha :) can't wait to see your next post and hopefully there will be some pictures for us to see! hint hint!
    Love you lots
    Dan and Ashley.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tom, we are following you and need I say how excited we are to know that you shall visit us in Thailand! I just wrote a newsletter but am a very difficult time emailing it. I think I'll turn it into a blog too. I wonder if photos can be included in the text?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dad, great to hear that you're having lots of fun! When you get your photos sorted out, post some of them on the blog. I'll volunteer Andrew if you need any help with it. :)

    love Jess

    ReplyDelete